Monday

I can't believe it's March


This morning I needed to read and do this before seeing or speaking to anyone;
from Streams in the Desert March 2nd:

The morning is a critically important time of day.  You must never face the day until you have faced God, nor look into the face of others until you have looked into His.  You cannot expect to be victorious, if you begin your day in your own strength alone.  Begin the work of every day after having been influenced by a few reflective, quiet moments between your heart and God.  Do not meet with others, even the members of your own family, until you have first met with the great Guest and honored Companion of your life—Jesus Christ.  Meet with Him alone and regularly, having His Book of counsel open before you.  Then face the ordinary, and the unique, responsibilities of each day with the renewed influence and control of His character over all your actions.

When a person does something they think is funny and I react in a very negative way without thinking  - I get really upset with myself.  I’m not sure how to control gut reactions.  I think if I start the day with prayer it would very much help me to think before acting.   God forgives my stupidity - hopefully people can.

I am very behind in everything, one thing in particular = posting photos from my trip. 
Jesse bought Finn a dog bed and put it between us in her
truck seat.  He stayed in the bed as long as he was in the truck.
He was very good especially since it was a very long three day trip.
We stopped at this rest stop in Arkansas or Oklahoma, can't remember.
There were three graves from the late 1800's.  I thought it
a bit strange.


The view looking out the front window at J and J's.

The view looking into the front door.

Garden of the Gods
Colorado Springs 

Jason and Jesse

I saw snow, not the way I wanted to but
I'll take it.


Look close - there's a girl climbing on the rock

See, girl climbing on the rock.  I would
so do this if I could.  Since I cannot I will
take pictures of others climbing.  There were quite a few
people climbing that day.  



It is so pretty at Garden of the Gods and
so very different from what I remembered.

Mountain blue bird

Kissing camels.  Can you see them?


No comments: