Friday

memories....

My younger brother Terry and Me

My brother Terry with Stuart and Me
with Trish.  When I was little I always thought my 
Mom had them for us and that Trish was "mine".


Terry, my pretty Mom, Me and Stuart.
I don't know where Trish was 
when this was taken

All of us with my Dad.  

Thinking about painting


The dogs sunning themselves




The bird feeders been attracting some new birds




 It's amazing how this guy hangs on and gets his food.

Reading about:
Choosing how you deal with things that happen.
How will you walk through this day?
Will you be continually aware of God's presence?
Or will you grumble, moan and complain?
Will you thank God for each problem you encounter, 
and watch to see how He transforms trials into blessings?
Sometimes it is so much less stressful
than being negative and angry.
Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.  
1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments: