Friday

I have let this blog go for a while.  Some of the reasons:
Trip to Albuquerque to visit my brother and family (AWESOME!),
Chuck said, "this year you need to make the Christmas presents",
had Disney passes that had to be used before December 30th,
and been sick, sick, sick since Sunday before New Year's Eve.
The Dr. said, not the flu, worse a virus that's been going around
-that he had for 6 weeks.  He said it will last between 4 -6 weeks, yuck!
Hopefully the Dr. is incorrect.  
Below is what I worked on for Christmas gifts.
This is Chuck in his camaro.  I didn't take a finished photo yet so this
is just the sketch;

Mom in her cadillac; 
 Stuart in his Mitsubishi
 Trish in her cadillac
Dad in his cadillac

I have another one that I can't show yet 'cause I haven't given it.
Everybody seemed to like them.  I don't particularly like doing them
because I've never liked drawing cars or anything that required a ruler.
I'm glad they're finished.  My next art project is....hmmm haven't quite decided.
I want to do the Joy Dare this year:
Happy January!
Dare you to make this year the year where you find Joy right where you are!
Each month's Joy Dare is like a God scavenger hunt -- 3 gifts to hunt for everyday... and by the end of the year, you've counted #1000gifts...and ...See More
Photo: Happy January! 
Dare you to make this year the year where you find Joy right where you are!  
Each month's Joy Dare is like a God scavenger hunt -- 3 gifts to hunt for everyday... and by the end of the year, you've counted #1000gifts...and *changed your life!*

Research shows that keeping a gratitude list of gifts? Increases happiness by *25%* !! Who doesn't want *more Joy* in 2013!  Let's do it & give Him all thanks!

Matt Redman is singing our song: 
"For all Your goodness I will keep on singing -- 
*10,000* reasons for my heart to find..." Let's go find another 1000 reasons to thank Him!
         
I don't know that I'll list them here everyday, though it would be a good goal.  We'll see

No comments: