Wednesday


Reading John chapter 17; Jesus is praying.   My Bible labels it the “Farewell prayer”.  Jesus had conversations with God His Father.
He spoke to Him with His everything.  These are what I want in prayer but also when talking to family and friends.  I don’t want wasted speech, wasted words, wasted time.  I do realize there's a balance in this.  We are supposed to laugh and enjoy our lives everything can't be super serious.

and I read this the other day:
Jesus Calling Jan 24th
Adverse circumstances are normal in a fallen world.  Expect them each day.  Rejoice in the face of hardship, for I have overcome the world.

John 16:33:  These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.




This color is a little better.  Just can't seem to get the purple
to show up like it does in person.

One thing thankful for this day:  daughter with ponytail spending the night and driving me to the Dr.

No comments: