Thursday

Tues., Wed.

Tuesday I went with Corey and Megan to 7 sisters coffee. Unfortunately, they were closing early and we were only able to order coffee. Neat place, will enjoy going back and sitting for a while.It has original artwork - just a cute place.Out back they have this and this has free yummy samples. She was almost
out of everything when we went in. Corey wanted me to go with
her and Megan to see UP but I heard it was sad and I really don't like
going to the theatre to see sad movies. I'm all about special effects
action, and science fiction at the theatre everything else I'll see at home.
But in retrospect I really should have gone, sorry Corey, next time.Wed, Jesse came over to help me get started on my livingroom wall.
I'm going to try painting over the wallpaper so first prepping it, letting
it dry overnight, sanding, coat of texture and paint - too much work. I hate wallpaper.
Thanks for helping Jesse.This is too cute and she didn't even try to get it off (the first time Jesse put it on.)



Renny's new favorite spot when I'm working in my art room.


No comments: