Tuesday

just a small part of my "to do" list

#1 list car on craig's list to sell #2 finish prepping and paint the rest of the livingroom walls
#3 list china on craig's list to sell
some of this stuff is really old.
I actually saw the teapot that goes with
this set in an antique shop for $400.

#4 strip wallpaper in kitchen and paint and rearrange
(seriously thinking bead board, smack over wallpaper, yeah)

hmmm... maybe refinish china cabinet while it's empty

maybe if I get to it - refinish pink chest
stain really cool lamp I got at garage sale that Tricia found for $7
awesome solid wood lamp works great in my livingroom
figure out what the heck to hang on this wall?????????????
Today was my day to drive for my church school.
OMGosh how do people do the job of child care for several hours in a day?
Maybe it was the heat, no AC bus and taking them to a putt putt
and following them around while they played (and a few
hit some of the others with their putters - I know they didn't mean to but how
many times do you tell a kid to keep it, their club, on the ground
and not in the air swinging it around????)
Seriously, I enjoyed it but it totally wiped me out. Haven't been able to get
anything done since "cept this. Guess that's enough!

4 comments:

Corey said...

I think you have one too many china cabinets...

Tricia said...

I'm so excited about the progress on your living room, and heck yes on the bead board!

Corey said...

I still don't see that camaro on craigslist! (this is chris)

Vickie said...

that's cause I have to paint a couple of small things on it