Thursday

already Thursday

My time off seems to be flying by already and not getting things I want done. Good excuse though - sick yesterday and today. So taking advantage watched a movie yesterday "Gran Torino". Good story but the language is rough but realistic in this situation, unfortunately.

Tuesday I drove for our church school and went with them to the bowling alley. I asked what I was supposed to do while they were bowling, "go in and help" was the reply. I didn't think I would like that but I'm used to dealing with 70 kids at a time vs. 20 - big difference. I really enjoyed it.
I got to talk to Leah too - who I haven't in a while. She's such a sweetie and from what I can tell a hard worker.

Afterwards, I went to mom and dad's. Stu, Trish, Corey all came too so it was a nice visit!
I'll be glad when I'm feeling better so I can get more done.

No comments: