Monday

get her done...and surprise!!

Chuck's mom gave me an early birthday present -
Keurig coffee maker..awesome, awsome, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! our ikea bookshelf, I didn't think I would want it here but I like it
except for the two mornings after we got it running into it in the dark.
No this isn't how it will be set up. I'm trying to figure out what pictures
to put where.
I worked my butt off yesterday trying to get my art room/studio
whatever, to a usable place where you can actually walk into it and see
the floor, just don't look at the closet. Can't do everything all at once.


yay! see floor no more tripping!!
4 1/2 more days, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You've been busy! It all looks great. I'm looking forward to testing out you new coffee maker:)

CoffeePHD said...

Congrads with the Keurig Brewer. I love Keurig Brewers as well. Fast and easy way to make Great coffee :). This is great website if you interesting with K Cups Giveaways every week plus bunch of Coupons on K-Cups