Tuesday

this and that

Jesse decided to shave Elsie, hopefully this will help with shedding.
Elsie loves the attention.

I love when my bougainvillea (I looked up the spelling) are in
full bloom. And I learned when looking it up I've been saying it wrong.
It's pronounced boe gan vill e a - long o long e short a on the end, hmmm


Every morning I was waking up to the two babies yelling at their
mom to feed them. Today no babies crying so they must be on their
own now.



Father's day, hope you had a good day dad, love you!


I did not take enough pictures. I want to get one of Trish with
her new car.
Mom and Jesse. We like to play hearts. I always lose.
Yesterday Corey and Chris came over for father's day, because they
both worked on the actual day. They brought Chuck beer from around
the world. He should have fun trying that. I meant to take pictures and
just totally had a senior moment (but I'm not a senior, yet).

No comments: