Friday

Friday Fun

Today I got to spend with Tricia. We went to my favorite Panera Bread in Heathrow/Lake Mary. The view is so pretty and the weather today was so nice!Then we went to see Corey at work. Nice store. Corey's been there 1 and a half weeks and is their number 1 salesperson already.
Then we went to a shopping plaza I've never been to with a World Bazaar(?) I think that was the store, neat! And other stores, more than I've been to in awhile it was fun not having to watch the clock. Then subs from Publix and home. Fun day, thanks Tricia!
The view from Panera Bread


The reflection in Tricia's cool purse.

Tricia, and I'm sorry I caught you chewing, but I thought the picture was good still..

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh the horrors!
Is it ok if I copy the purse pic to put on my blog?
See ya Monday!

Anonymous said...

of course u can copy
and not horror -
look at that cute button nose