Monday

Family fun

Yesterday we went to Mom and Dad's. My brother Terry, sister-n-law Donna and their boys Eric, Kevin, Brian, David, and Christopher are here from New Mexico visiting. We had a nice time.
Eric (spiderman) and Brian (pirate Jack Sparrow) like to act. The other boys I didn't get pictures of (boy do I feel terrible) but my brother Stuart got some I will post later.
Donna thought we should put on music while doing the dishes and dance. That was a blast. Me, mom and Donna doing the twist, the pony, and whatever other hip jerking dances we could think of in the kitchen. In a very short time all the men were at the door watching. So...shaking that thang makes them come running, funny.
We went for a walk too. All around fun time!!!
Terry:

Trish, my sis with spiderman.

Chuck the cutie pirateman

neat tree mom thinks the storm bent

Brian, Mom and Trish

Eric, Chuck, Me, Mom and Terry in the back standing

Donna and Me before the fun started

Chris, Corey and Spiderman

Brian, Jack Sparrow the pirate



Corey and Christopher. He asked us Saturday if he could ask....

1 comment:

Tricia said...

that looks like so much fun!