Wednesday

Memorial Day

Memorial Day we had family and friends over for a cookout and surprise. Fun time.
Mom, Stu, Patsy, Trish, looking at Corey's dress

Trish, playing Vanna, showing Corey's shoes.

Corey holding Addison.

Corey, Tricia, Addison, and Jessica

Christopher and Elsie.

Brewier and Chuck, yes they called each other before to coordinate their shirts, jk

Megan, the non-dog person, being loved by the person loving dog.

Surprise!! Chuck asked me to stay married to him for another 25 years and gave me..

a pretty ring - the band with diamonds.. and of course I said yes


Chuck and Brewier working hard on the food.
Trish, my sis, Patsy, Gerard and Mom.

Jess and Addison. I have better pictures but they're all sideways

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am SOOOOOOOO going on a diet.