Sunday

Happy Mother's Day

We had a nice lunch at my brother Stuart's. Corey surprised me with something special (later). Jesse called without being reminded and told me she loved me. I miss her! It was a very good blessed day.
For my mom:
My mom was the best mom growing up - all the kids were jealous.
She liked to play with us and make life fun. She could sing (still can) better than most country singers. She loved us and we knew it and of course she still does. Thanks mom for teaching us the most important things in life, relationship with God, relationships with friends and family and enjoying time with them. Thanks for being the best mom ever. I love you!!
My mom:

Chuck's mom. Love you too!

My brother and sister (twins). Stu and Trish.

Corey and Me. She gave me the best present ever. She surprised me by playing piano, singing, and directing the choir in church this morning. I had no idea she could direct. Wow!! She looked like such a beautiful lady. I guess it's the first time I saw my baby as an adult. I cried.

Dad. I almost beat you at cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vickie,
I am blessed by being your Mom.
I had a wonderful time today.Thank you for helping make my Mother's Day so special. I love you all very much.

Anonymous said...

You's a good mommy too! Not as good as my mommy... but still good.