Friday

This has been one of those weeks where I've gone somewhere
or had appointments everyday. I am pooped today so I'm going
to rest and blog a little. Two pretty girls.
Sunday, Jesse, Millie and Dexter came over to watch the superbowl.
Millie was ready to go!
Then she got upset about one of the plays...

Chuck decided to play chef and make dip
and potato skins.
Monday I visited Mom and Dad with my brother.
Tuesday I went with Corey to Ikea. Her air bed deflated
and she had to get something else. I don't know what it is
about Ikea I feel like I'm going to pass out when I'm there.
Wednesday, Dr's appointment.
Thursday Chuck's mom took me to get my hair done.
She told me I could get whatever I wanted done. I've
never had my hair professionally colored so that's what
I asked for with streaks, or highlights. She trimmed it too.
I love the color and the cut but especially the color. Will have to take pictures.

No comments: