Sunday

Happy New Year!

We had a very low key New Year.
Stayed home just us and watched the
ball drop in NYC.  

 Set off a couple of sparklers
                                                  and shared a toast to a hopefully better year
                                                    
Someone recently said to me, "You've had
a really terrible year." 
Yes, it's been difficult but
I just haven't thought about it that way.  I've
thought about how nice it's been to be able to 
spend more time with my family.
I've also enjoyed doing my art when I've felt 
up to it.  I've read a lot more.  In some ways
it's been a good year.  I choose to look at it with that
perspective.  God, family and friends have helped me through
the tough parts and for that I am very grateful.
Here's to a blessed New Year for everyone!!


No comments: