Sunday

Create for the day: Well we started working on the "guest" bedroom. Chuck put the bed together, moved the armoire, took the back out of it so the tv would fit inside instead of on top of it, much better. I wish I'd known he could do that I would have asked him to fix it for you Corey. It's starting to look better (but Stuart's not getting the lamp it looks nice in there=sorry Corey and Stuart).


I also made "almost no knead bread" which is really good and super easy.

That's all the creating for the day. Friday the Dr. gave me paperwork to go on "light duty" at work. I wonder what that means?
And in other news = Jesse broke her tailbone yesterday and is supposed to not work for a month but says she's going back Friday. I hope she listens to the Dr. and does what he says.

No comments: