Saturday

Winter Gardians

Yesterday Chuck and I were off so we went to see Corey
and Christopher's new townhome. Chuck had seen
it before, empty, because he did an inspection for them.
The pictures are backwards..we went to their
place first and then to downtown Winter Garden.
I did not know WG had a downtown area like this.
It sort of reminded me of College Park.

The building Chuck wants to buy, live upstairs and
have an art studio/coffee shop downstairs.








Corey and Chris' livingroom



They surprised us with the fact they have another
cat. I forget his name but the poor thing lived in
a cage for the 1st two years of his life used strictly for
breeding. Corey gave him a lion cut. He's got weird eyes
and rabbit's feet but
he's an extremely sweet cat.
The guest bedroom/cat room.
The backyard.

See his tail? Isn't that so funny?

My son-n-law gives me nice gifts.

1 comment:

Corey said...

I'll work for you in your coffeeshop.
Thanks for lunch!