Sunday

art festival

Yesterday we went to the Winter Park Art Festival. I meant to get up and go earlier but ended up getting there around 10:30. I never go on Saturday - I hate crowds but it was the only day I could go this year. I was actually surprised when we got there not too bad and the weather was perfect. I am not one who goes to every booth, sorry to the artists. I look 'till I feel full of ideas and then I'm done.
There were a lot of things I liked this year. My favorite photographer was there, Gary Seidel. We actually bought two of his photographs at other shows. We like him because he uses film and does it the old school way. I wanted to buy another this time and wish I had but oh well.
I noticed a lot of affordable art which usually is not the case at this show - I mean affordable to me. I'm bad about counting how many hours I work to pay for something. Maybe that's good maybe that's bad?
The regret of yesterday - I didn't take any pictures. What's up with that? I always take pictures but just didn't feel like it.
Wish I had lots of money so I could go back and buy lots of art and especially one of the birds Tricia collects. Some day maybe!
I may not take pictures but almost always post them. Jesse and Millie and the flowers she brought me.

No comments: