Saturday

pretty stuff

One of my friends from work lived in Japan for over 20 years. When they moved back to the states they brought lots of stuff. They had a garage sale today and look at the pretty things I got. This painting's at a weird angle because of reflections. I think it's watercolor. I just really liked this painting.

I got two tea sets. Corey told me to get her one. I think I'm keeping the blue one..

It matches my blue wall..










This set is called "firefly"because it lets light through ... maybe I'll keep it ... I can't decide



10 cups - wow



After going to the garage sale I came home and slept for most of the day. This cold
seems to be moving to a cough and chest cold, poo. I really don't need this right now!!
I really wanted to go see Corey and Chris' new place this weekend.


3 comments:

Corey said...

I like the firefly one...(hint)...hope you feel better soon! There's still so much we have to do! Come see it on fri after work...Chris won't be here but I work all weekend so weekends are bad anyways..Chris is going away with canada for some school thing next weekend so I'll be all by myself :-(

Tricia said...

I love the firefly one. I can't believe you didn't call and tell me about this garage sale.
I don't know if we can be friends any more after that.
I read that you had a cough and that you had cold poo.
Hope you feel better soon :)...and that you stop pooing ice cubes.

Corey said...

lol I laughed at the pooing ice cubes thing and scared my cat