Friday

I resolve;

New Year’s resolutions I don’t like to make. Within hours, days, weeks they are usually broken. This year I have to make at least one; learn everything I can about diabetes. I will also need to take it one step further by using what I learn to help Chuck change his diet and start exercising with him for both of us to become healthier.

My resolutions for 2009:
1. Learn about diabetes and what we can do to make it better, change our diet
and have an exercise plan.
2. Be joyful on a daily basis, choose to see the good in situations and people (watch
my mouth, don’t say not nice things)
3. Do things to show my family how much I love them
4. Get my priorities straight
5. Don’t be afraid to be an “artist”
6. “Seek God 1st and all these things shall be added unto you.”
Questions I will ask myself each month to help keep on track:
1. What new thing have I learned and applied to our lives to help keep diabetes under control? What are we doing on a daily basis for exercise?
2. What kind of attitude have I been displaying?
3. What have I done to show my family how much they mean to me?
4. Have I figured out my priorities and been keeping them in the proper order?
5. What have I done as an artist this month?
6. Am I seeking God 1st?

No comments: