Sunday

dog park, dogs visit (and kids), lettuce


Chuck found my shoes that are 3 sizes too big and
tried them on one cold, very cold morning. He
decided he liked them very much and now wears
them around the house all the time. They
are very soft, cushy and warm. I think he's making
a fashion statement
Millie

Jesse and Jersey. Jersey is so cute.
She's a black Renny.


We have a house full when everyone and their dog shows up.


My friend Tina and her husband Ben have a vegetable garden and
orange groves. Ben had to pull up all the lettuce before
the freeze the other night. He came to work and
gave everyone some, it's huge!!!
I hadn't seen lettuce this big since living in Alaska.


Trip to what we call the "dog park". It's really
just a nice place to walk in the woods.



I caught a picture of this woodpecker and didn't see
in the bottom picture there are two.







Cyprus nodules always make me think of people frozen in
tree shape living in a little village in the woods. Yes, I'm weird.

No comments: