Saturday

sick

I went to the Dr. yesterday for the rest of my physical, weird insurance, can't do everything at once. I just happened to be sick too - so convenient. She told me to stop hanging around people who smoke it's making me sick. I didn't tell her about the mold on my bus which I believe is a huge contributer to headaches, allergies and now this rotten cold, flu? She gave me an antibiotic to take if I start running a fever.
Thankfully Chuck isn't sick but Corey, who doesn't live here is. Jesse said she's had a sinus infection for a month. I will be glad when everyone is well.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

We all need to move out of the toxic state of Florida

Jessica said...

I'm sorry, that's just awful. Especially since you can't just remove yourself from your job & stay better!