Thursday

Shopping with Corey

Corey text(ed) me Tuesday and asked what I was doing. She wanted me to go somewhere with her. I told her I was tired and she said too bad she'd planned something. I tried to get her to tell me...she'd gotten a $100 gift card from Dillards and wanted to take me shopping. She told me she was going to pick out an outfit for me and I was going to wear it. She said it would fit me, not be too big, and look good. I told her I like to be comfortable. So here's the outfit. I love it!! And Corey's too good to me. Thank you baby!!! (She's been watching to much, "What not to wear, 'cause she told me she would get to throw away one of my outfits. ooohh)




3 comments:

Jessica said...

How sweet of her!

Cute outfit, do we get to see it on you??? (Or do I have to wait for my mom to see you & post a picture on her blog?) :)

Tricia said...

Hey ! I want to see it on you!

Corey said...

you were supposed to do before and after pictures!