Friday

catching up




Reading or finished reading Lone Survivor
These guys go through unbelievable training to become Seals.
What this man and his team went through in Afghanistan was horrific. 
You should read this if you get a chance.  We should always support our troops.

Last week I went with Corey and Minion to the park.  It was such a nice day. 









Monday I had visitors, Sylvia and Mila.  Not putting photos because I don’t know how she feels about it.  They live next door and Mila’s 3 ½ months old.  Such a cutie!  Really makes me want to see my great niece.  Tuesday, Jesse came over before she went to the dog park with Jese and then back
here afterwards.   We had a very nice visit.  Thursday, visited Mom, Stuart and Jesse again.  Mom got new cabinets in the kitchen and it looks very nice but I forgot to take pictures.
Mom's flowers are blooming and yes, my mind draws a blank on what this very common flower is called.  I blame the meds....not age.....
                                                                       

started a new painting

1 comment:

Tricia said...

It's a hibiscus. Glad you're feeling well enough to get out. Miss you.