Wednesday

It seems by my post yesterday there were a few unintentional misunderstandings?
1st I was very glad Chuck woke me up to go take foggy photos.   It was great and I would like to do it again sometime!
2nd there is nothing new on the cancer fight, as far as I know. 
Talking about reading the book - Fearless by Max Lucado, some thought I was having new problems or cancer fears were getting the better of me.  Not so.  There are other things I’ve been struggling with and this book just reminds us to always trust God and He will never leave us or forsake us:
Hebrews 13:5
New International Version (NIV)
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

Chuck told me to look out the window to see who was visiting
in our backyard.  This robin didn't seem to be bothered by me
taking photos.




 This was a night launch a few weeks ago.  

No comments: