Thursday

so excited


Yesterday, when Chuck got home from work,
I asked him to check the mail.  I hadn't because it
had been raining all day.  He handed me a package
from Amazon.  I thought, "I don't remember ordering
anything?"  I opened it and saw this beauty and 
said, "Oh, I looked at this and wanted it.  Maybe
I accidentally ordered it."  But there was a note
inside saying, "Happy Birthday" Love Tricia.
What a wonderful surprise and gift.  Like she could read
my mind.  I love this artist's work and always
wanted something by her.  This is the best because I get
to journal, draw, and paint some of her drawings.
So much fun!!!!
Thank you so much Tricia!!!  


Even the back is gorgeous!!!


so excited to start using this!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Yay! I'm glad you got it and liked it. The minute I saw it I thought of you. Happy early Birthday dear friend!