Wednesday

Upper Crust Desserts

A couple of weeks ago Tracy and I went to visit
Dorema at her bakery.  Dorema was one of my students 
in my art class in 2003/2004.  She was a great student and
is a very sweet and talented young lady.   We had a really
nice visit and I wish I could have bought more goodies.
Everything was really delicious!
If you get a chance you should visit her bakery at:
 1830 Longwood Lake Mary Road 
#1000, Longwood, FL 32750
(407) 388-2011 
or her website:
http://uppercrustdesserts.com/
1830 Longwood Lake Mary Road #1000, Longwood, FL 32750
(407) 388-2011


yummy treats!


Kariti, her sister, and also one of my talented and
sweet students, makes jewelry and has some at 
the bakery.  You could get a gift and treats at Upper Crust.
You can see more about Kariti here:
https://www.facebook.com/klbarre/info


This is Dorema and her mom Janice

They are both so sweet and seem to really enjoy working together.


I wish I'd gotten a better photo of Tracy's treats.
This really doesn't do them justice.  She let me try
some of what she bought, yum!



Dorema posting the daily specials.

Tracy photographing some sweets up 
close.
They also have "gluten free" Fridays.
I may have to check that out.
If you get a chance visit and try some
of their wonderful baked goods!

No comments: