Friday

they come in 3's, and sketchbook

I've been hearing all week things come in 3's. Our dishwasher quit and flooded the kitchen, so gotta replace it. The fridge has started leaking and is old and needs replaced...so what's number 3?


Trying to work on the sketchbook project which will be about our time in the truck that's why I picked....you'd be home by now..

this is an unfinished drawing of Chuck in freezing weather - it will have the truck behind him -when done - in all it's spectacular orangeness



Las Cruces, I don't know why but this was one of our favorite places to go to or drive to - through.


This is looking out the windshield -which I cut out the windshield and it will go over another page of the road and scenery. I don't know if that makes sense but I'm tired right now.

No comments: