Thursday

Wed

Had to get the car fixed. It seems like all our expenses happen (at least the most expensive) when I'm not working.
A couple weeks back our washer flooded our entire garage. Seems the water-load capacity among other things stopped working. We had to get a new washer and decided to bite the bullet and get a dryer too. The dryer was 25 years old and we were afraid to leave it on when we left the house for fear of fire. We didn't realize it was so old till I found the paperwork on it. I have to admit I'm liking the new machines. I did not realize how small my old machines were 'till I got these. I hate doing laundry and these have cut back the amount of time I have to spend on it, yay!
Is anybody watching the new show, the next great artist on Bravo. Very interesting.

No comments: