Thursday

Summer planning

What to do? What to do? Too many things to do! Today, after my doctor appt. I am making my plans for summer. It's only 8 weeks and I know it will fly if I don't make plans - which I really should have done before now.

I know tomorrow will be spent waiting for the delivery of the new washer and dryer. Yes, we had a flooded garage last week. I mean completely flooded. The washer doesn't work at all and the dryer is, believe it or not, 25 years old. I found the paperwork for it and couldn't believe how old it is. The new dryer looks huge inside compared to the old one. Can't wait to get it because it's been a week since I've done laundry, yikes.

The last day of school went by quickly and almost problem free. I had one of my favorite kids, Porsha, tell me she would really miss me and gave me a big hug. She's going to middle school next year. I will miss her sooo much. She is such a sweetheart and Justin is also going to middle school. He's one of my best kids too. I did not realize how attached I'd gotten, wow. I was really surprised when they gave me a $60 Target gift card and a Panera card too. I will have fun with those!

Guess I better get to planning. One of my big goals for the summer is to enter the County art show in July. I'm trying to decide what to do and get it done in time. I watched a new show last night the Next great artist or some title like that. Really am going to get into that show. It was extremely inspiring! So I need to get to work now!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

ya know, at the top of the list should be, "Call Tricia."

Corey said...

Is there like a theme for that art show? I'd like to put a charcoal in it or something...maybe a painting..