Thursday

just gettin by

Haven't been on-line much lately. Didn't miss it. Been trying to get used to my work schedule again and learn about 260 kids names. I almost have all 77 of my elementary school names down, almost. When they are behind you and you are looking at them in the mirror - while driving - it seems to make it a little more difficult.
I'm very thankful that the latest hurricane decided to skirt the coast and not visit us. I hope the one behind it will do the same. Can't take much more water here. Too many roads closed, too much flooding. Don't want to have to make up days at work either!
I want to open an account with Etsy but just can't seem to come up with a name. I've started to a couple of times and when I get to that part I just go blank and stop. Any suggestions? Chuck came up with Vivacious Vickie's - I can't remember the rest and I didn't like it anyway.
Keep my friend Tina and her family in your prayers. Her husband had surgery Tues. and is having a lot of pain and a fever. Hopefully he will improve and be able to go home Friday or Saturday.

No comments: