Wednesday

phone call from Jesse

Last night I was helping Corey and Christopher move. Corey and I went to get pizza.
My phone rings and I hear Jesse on the other end and say, "JESSE?" Corey takes the phone away from me and says to her, "you can talk for 15 minutes? Mommy I get 7 and a helf." and she keeps the phone.
When I did get to talk to her this is what she had to say.
She's been sick and Friday she collapsed. They took her by ambulance to the "ward".
She's still there. She sounds like she has the flu, said she had a sinus infection and she said something else but I didn't understand. I asked if she was on IV's. She said no, just lots of meds, and they are making her drink and eat a lot. This will most likely change her graduation date, since they haven't cleared her to leave the "ward" and it's close to a week out. I asked what she does all day, do they make her sleep? She said it's just like being in the hospital. It was really good to hear from her but I wish it'd been under different circumstances.

2 comments:

Corey said...

I sorry I took the phone but I hadn't gotten to talk to her at all since she left. :(

Megan Lee said...

I am in love with the charm bracelet you have (I saw the pictures mom took of it). If you ever decide to sell it, let me know because I would love love LOVE to buy it.