Sunday

Celebration Day!

To celebrate my being off for two months. starting yesterday, Corey and I went and got our feet done, went to Park Avenue and got Crocs, and had lunch at Panera. We came home and she shaved Rennie, she needs to practice she's going to grooming school soon. She moves tomorrow to a two bedroom apt. which is good since they got a great dane, unbelievable. She's also going back to Rollins in the fall.

I got a letter from Jesse too. She's been sick running a fever of 102.5 and yet passed her swim test. She also joined the band, something I read about in the brochures for the Coast Guard. I had hoped that she would do that but didn't dare say it. She's always been talented with the flute and I hoped someday she would play again. She said she would be playing at her own graduation. Something I'm looking forward to seeing!!


1 comment:

Tricia said...

Sounds like a fun day. Your toes look pretty.
Hope to hear from you sometime.