Saturday

I hate being sick..

I think it started last Sunday. Didn't feel good all day but when Corey and Christopher came over and we were sitting down eating I started seeing weird lines and tunnel vision and felt like I was going to pass out. Corey told me I would get a bad headache. Yep, but not till Wednesday. Felt like it was going to explode. Friday at 2 am woke up nauseaus, stomach cramps, headache, sore throat, neck pain, generally hurt all over. I called in sick for the first time with this job. I only got up 2 times Friday for about an hour each. I haven't felt like this in years. Today I actually got up in the morning for a bit, then slept for a lot, got up again actually got some stuff done but now feeling wiped out again. Why am I blogging this? I dunno...
I guess 'cause I'm upset - I missed a class I was really looking forward to attending. Tracy's teaching a journaling class at church. I know it went well. I wish I could have been there.

No comments: