Sunday

The day that almost wasn't...

I always want to go to the Mt. Dora art show if I can. Partly because of Mt. Dora maybe mostly... Since I've been sick I really didn't know for sure if I would make it. I got up fairly early and thought I felt up to it but by the time we were almost ready to go I just kind of melted onto the bed. Chuck told me we could just drive there and see if I felt up to walking around, leave if I didn't, or stay as long as I felt like it. I'm sooooo glad he talked me into it. I saw stuff that truly inspired me. I'll put the addresses of a couple here;

www.AlinaFineArt.com

www.twistedsisters2.com

and pictures!
Pretty much sums it up

For all ye Irish

I think they love their police. Actually there were hearts all over the place Valentine's Day is on the way.

I think this is the main street downtown

Thursday, Corey, Jesse and I went to Whole Foods. Trying to eat healthier you know. Jesse bought pretty tulips.



I got this at Target for a $1 but when I opened it the L was missing. So I made one. Can you tell?

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm so sorry you're sick : (
Your L looks perfect to me.
Miss you.

Megan Lee said...

I bought that banner too! And you can't even tell the L was missing. Yours matches exactly :)