Sunday

Jingle bells..

Yeah! All of the big things are done for now. Wedding, Thanksgiving at our house, and the much dreaded garage sale. We almost didn't do the sale yesterday because we were both sick Friday night ..all Friday night.. but thankfully we decided to do it and get it over with. Hopefully that was my last.
My next big project (after Christmas shopping) get the xtra bedroom (now dump,junk room) turned into my art and craft room (studio, sounds better).
Some pictures: our tree, never ever have we been able to get a real tree that wasn't crooked or leaning but I like it anyway.

Where can I get these cups for a reasonable price? I had them as a kid and would like to have a couple or four. Wish I could find exactly what I had as a kid much nicer than what I've seen now.

After Chuck's company Christmas dinner we had Jesse take pictures, while making eewww sounds (her). About 2....

And here we go....


Jesse asked Chuck the other day if she moved and couldn't keep Reny would he keep him. His very surprising, without thinking a second answer, yes. Didn't see that one coming. Although the clues were there...

1 comment:

Corey said...

awwww....renney