Sunday

copy Corey's title: Last Year at This Time

Last year at this time we were in the truck and on the road for 30 days. That was the longest trip we made. I was going to say hardest but I think the hardest was the 1st trip because we almost quit during that one. Neither one of us had much sleep in over a week and stopped in Arizona and called in and told them to get us a run home or we wouldn't be coming back.
Anyway, back to last year at this time. We spent Thanksgiving day at an OC, translation company truck stop, and ate microwaved dinners with another couple who's wife had gone thru the school at the time we were there. Which was nice but sleeping in the truck sucked especially when we slept at the same time because the bed was the size of a twin size bed, teenie weenie.
We drove to LA and back across to Pennsylvania and a bunch of other places. Saw lots of Christmas lites and snow and traffic in the cities. I don't miss the truck so much but I do miss seeing the country.
Somewhere in Arizona

Somewhere in Tennessee

2 comments:

Corey said...

This thanksgiving was so much better! haha last year I was sick and spent the whole day writing a paper...bleh.
I didn't mean for that to make you feel guilty, it's just that this year is unbelievably better than last. You're an awesome mom!

Tricia said...

I'm so happy you are here and not in a truck. I really missed our coffees when you were gone.