Saturday

Thinking about time...

Tomorrow I turn 49. Time goes by sooooo fast. One daughter's married in California the other's getting married in November. We'll be empty nesters. It will be strange.
Friday I finished all my testing, for a while, and now am official. I will be working night shifts 'till 3 and 4 in the morning and trying to sleep days. It should be interesting. I did it in the truck. I should be able to do it here at least I'll get to go home in the morning.
Haven't had much time for pictures which is sad because I've seen some awesome sunsets. I had to stop at work last night to let the deer cross the road, gorgeous.
Looking forward to time off, though short it may be.
Chuck baked me a cake today. He did a fantastic job. It looked professional. Wish I'd thought to take a picture before cutting into it.
He took me to see "Transformers" and yes that is what I wanted to see. Like the science fiction, special effects movies. Liked it - except saying life was created by some sort of cube, weird. The cars were fantastic. Want a truck like that and saving my money for a new camaro!!
Seriously, not really, very happy with what I have and I got my windows tinted, yeah! Here in Florida a must have.
I'm bouncing all over the place tonight. I guess 'cause I'm not used to being up this late and trying to get used to it.
Anyway, playing with my camera examples...


No comments: