Wednesday

Catching up thru pictures


When Jesse was home she stayed at a condo on the beach, pretty view


Father's Day. Mom and Dad.

Jesse being Jesse

Corey and Jesse being goofy.

Jesse, Dad and Corey

Stuart, Me, Trish, and Dad

Jesse, Corey and Chuck on Father's Day

Goofy family picture, actually normal family picture

Jesse getting to see Corey's wedding dress and shoes

Coffee shop moment at home complete with computers for everyone

We had a lot of fun with Jesse home. She's back in California now being a California girl. I miss her.
Work's been long lately because of training and getting ready for the test I took yesterday but I passed and passed well. My trainer told me or has been trying to talk me into being a trainer. I don't know. I think I want a life outside of work but I don't have to make any decisions soon. You have to work 6 months 1st. I have to say - so far - it's the most enjoyable job I've had. We shall see.
I need to take pictures at work and post them. In time.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Miss you!