Sunday

I can't believe I'm finally off. I had to work extra hours Wed. thru Fri. because the high school kids got out at 11:45 they were testing. The rest of the schools
got out at the usual time so my days were kind of messed up. But now I'm free for
2 weeks YIPPEE! I did get a lot of gifts from the kids which I did not expect but the best gift was when they told me I'm the best bus driver. Sometimes they can be really sweet.

Yesterday, I drove for the Orlando Children's Church and Chuck was my
monitor. They had their annual Christmas party and had approximately 450 kids. It
was unbelievable. I drove one of the buses that followed a regular bus. When they
were full they started loading mine. I had 3 to a seat, some 4. These are kids who
don't have much. It was an amazing experience. It's a God thing how this started just a few years ago with one man and a few kids and now it's this huge.

This week I get to do all my Christmas shopping because I don't have anything yet. I have never waited 'till the week before Christmas
to do my shopping. It should be quite an experience.

Wed. night at church they are having a concert and are taking donations for Hannah's
transplant = to anyone who would like to come. Corey is playing 2 songs = and she
was given the honor of playing the last one. I think it's going to be very nice.
I'm not sure if Jesse is doing anything or not. I thought she was but she told me
today she's working doubles all week.

That's my update for now.

Here's a picture of Catalina in her new favorite spot.

No comments: