Thursday

Catching up

Flu shot, hopefully it will be worth the pain. Since I'm around 150 kids a day
I thought I needed it but my arm, shoulder, neck and back really hurt from it.

Books I've been reading:
I read It's Not About Me by Max Lucado, good read.
Now I'm reading, Developing the Leader Within You by John C. Maxwell.
No, I don't have any leadership desires just happened to be the only
book within reach one night that I hadn't finished reading. It talks about
being an influencer. Everyone is that to everyone around them, whether
positive or negative. The chapter I'm in now is about attitude. We
may not be able to control our circumstances but we do control how we
react to them. The most successful people, in business, health matters, life
in general, tend to have a positive attitude - according to what I'm reading.
I, personally, agree.

Corey's last concert at SCC was Tuesday night. I had to get a picture of her
with the baritone sax she plays that's almost as big as she is. Next semester
she's off to Rollins (Praise God!!!).

No comments: