Tuesday

this is ?

Last year I had a kid on my bus, high school, snort crack or coke something illegal. I was told, by the school authorities, it was all supposition since my camera wasn't working. He'd been put on my bus because another lady driver was afraid of him. After it happened I made him sit up front where I could see him and occasionally talk to him. I tried to talk to him about staying in school and doing something with his life.
But as things go he dropped out of school and his girlfriend got pregnant. I saw him today walking down the street with his girlfriend and his baby boy. He walks out into the street waving his arms when he saw my bus coming. I said, "hi how are you? I heard you had a baby congratulations." He said, "thanks, yeah that's my kid." He smiles and says, "you can't make me sit up front anymore!" He laughs and walks away. I yell at him to "BE GOOD!" He waves. I thought this kid was an angry kid but he seemed to want to talk to me, so go figure.

No comments: