Thursday

wednesday

I finally finished my door piece
the really neat button bouquet Tricia gave me
for my birthday (I always wanted one)

Day at Disney..it really is free on your birthday
but only in 2009
me and MomI'm a castle freak, love castles Minnie's house
I (we) rode Thunder Mountain
Jesse acting 'cause she said I need to ride a "real" roller coaster
I (we) rode splash mountain
going around the corner in the above picture,
another log came down this right when we went
by and completely soaked us.
I looked like I'd gotten in the shower with my clothes on.
I was wearing jean capris so I was wet the rest of the evening = not fun

the anticipation of it all....

remember I love castles and this one comes in purply pink
... and blue
fireworks from the parking lot cause I didn't want to be in the
crowd that flows out after

the only problem was the monorail track blocking part of my pictures
fun day!

No comments: