Saturday

Ccrraazziiness!!!

Ok so I started to clean up my art room got distracted by the mess and not knowing where to start thought I would take some pictures of the room to get the flow going. I decided to post the pictures so I would have before and after pictures and came to download them and got distracted because I wanted chocolate cream cheese brownies. So.. I thought I would go start that and saw how desperately my cabinet needed cleaning, pulled everything out and decided to come back over here and get this finished...aaarrrrggghhh. Then started playing around with some pictures I took this morning of the dogs to maybe start doing pet portraits as part time $$.
Well....here's one of Renny and another

Renny again...

Elsie



My super messy art room


It is driving me crazy

The dogs fight over the sunny spot

My desktop that I can not find.

At least I got this posted. All the while Chuck has weedeated, edged, cut and
blown the yard and I know he will come in and see the mess on the counter and
ask what am I doing - looking at me sitting at the desk - on the computer - in his eyes
wasting time and I will say simply, "everything - ALL AT ONCE - aren't I talented?!!"
better answer, "yes" back at me.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Yours is cleaner than mine.