Tuesday

Christmas decorations and Disney hotels

I didn't put as many decorations out this year because I didn't
want to have to take a lot down after Christmas so I kept it simple.
Our tree this year. We got an artificial one instead of the real thing.
We decorated in 4 colors instead of lots. Corey said it's the first time
our tree doesn't look "schizophrenic".
our nativity


table decoration



my " Charlie Brown" tree

One of the "free" things I like to do at Christmas is
go to the Disney resorts and look at decorations.
This is Trish at the animal kingdom lodge. I'd never
been there. I liked it.
Animal kingdom lodge tree.

Grand Floridian
window decorations at the Grand Floridian
I would love to have that job!
Life size gingerbread house

More store window decorations
Polynesian gingerbread house

I forgot to take my camera in at the Fort Wilderness Lodge which is my favorite. I used mom's camera so I'll post those pictures when I get them.

No comments: