Sunday

Word for the day: Random

Random stuff; it' 4:02 a.m. and I can't sleep. Since I've been sick
and taking medicine it's really messed up my system so I'm wide awake.
I will probably go back to bed when it's time to get up.
Here's some random pictures.
My flowers that grow in a pot I don't think has any soil left in it.
They come back year after year no matter how hard I try to kill them.
Yosi has a new home. I met Sarah before and I think she's a sweetie.
She seems to really love Yosi and that's a good thing. She's a good little dog.
We went to vote yesterday and the line was un=freakin believably long and
both of us sick didn't want to stand in line. We'll try again today and then if
worse comes to it we'll just vote on election day and hopefully the lines won't be as long
since so many people voted early. I will keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: