Thursday

it's that age thing

I forgot to take pictures when Chuck took me and Jesse to Colorado Fondue for my birthday dinner Sunday night. I wish I had. It's in a strip mall but has a really interesting decor, is very nice, and has really good food. It's fun to cook on the hot rocks and the dessert fondue..yummy! Thanks Chuck!
And I forgot to take pictures of breakfast yesterday. Corey brought me Panera Bread breakfast. She's so sweet. It was a nice surprise. It was the birthday breakfast tradition.
Yesterday afternoon I helped her take her horse back to the Humane Society unfortunately. He was just too big for an apartment and for her too. He hurt her several times just because of his hugeness not meanness. But Christopher only agreed if they could take Elsie. I love Elsie but she was becoming too much for me. Now I'll still get to see her and know she has a really good home. So I'm happy, happy, happy!!

2 comments:

Corey said...

lol elsie loves chris...he left for the grocery store like ten minutes ago and she has wandered around crying for him. but she's all excited too...it's weird. I see her losing weight just from being so excited and wagging her tail constantly. Thanks for going with me yesterday, i know it wasn't fun.
Love you!

Corey said...

Oh, and BTW to anyone who reads this they got all TIPSY at Colorado Fondue! haha, I wish i had been there.