Thursday

Home is a good place to be

Chuck came home from the hospital Tuesday evening. I was so tired that night.
We finally got to sleep around midnight I think.

Time to heal is going to be the big thing now. He's supposed to have someone with him 24 hours a day. I'm going to try to go back to work tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it all but God will help me thru this I know. Chuck's mom has been a huge help, Stuart, Mom and Dad, Jesse and Corey too. I've been running Jesse ragged going here and there getting stuff for us. She'll be staying with Chuck tomorrow while I work.

Mother's day Jesse gave me roses (the two pictures above) and made me breakfast, yummy. Corey took me to Panera Bread and made me leave the hospital for a break, it was a very good idea. I have wonderful kids, grown daughters, I should say.

Chuck's mom grows orchids, like this one above, pretty huh?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

call me if I can help in anyway or if you want company