Sunday

Easter and some other stuff..catching up

Since I've been sick and haven't been out of the house since Thursday I thought I'd try to get up to date on my blog. I'm going freakin crazy if you haven't guessed. I hate being sick. So here's some pictures from Easter at Chuck's mom's and we celebrated his 51st since it was the next day. A couple of random pics too.
Cooper's hawk on the fence. I think my camera's zoom is decent, especially since it's shooting from my livingroom,thru the screen and glass door, so I don't scare the hawk.

Renny, he always wants to sit with me.

Corey and Jesse taking turns riding in the basket


Jesse, Patsy, and Corey

Chuck and his mom

Christopher likes his new pink bike

Corey, pretty girl

mom and dad

the hand, what I always get trying to photograph Jesse

Chuck's 51st birthday cake, made by Corey, and gigantuous candle, suitable for the occasion.




Trish and Stuart

I think this chandalier is so pretty, and Stuart

Jesse, pretty girl

No comments: