Thursday

Disney Christmas and summer sunset

Spent the morning getting coffee at MickeyD's, went to work to change my mailbox, Panera Bread with Tricia - she suggested bringing Corey a danish at work, saw Corey at work (ahhh that was so sweet), went to Sams, then home, little teannie *how do you spell teenie? art show at SC, flurrie at mickeyd's, so I started the day at McDonald's and ended it there, sad commentary. But I had fun with Tricia and I need to surprise Corey at work more. I think she liked it. thanks Tricia!
Pictures of a summer sunset on Lk. Jessup.
It's August and behind the scenes at Disney they're already starting to get ready for Christmas.


1 comment:

Serena Rainey said...

Hi, nice, beautiful photos. I'm starting out as a photographer, myself. I have a new blog. Want to link to each other? I really like your artwork.
Serena Rainey